czwartek, 2 lipca 2020

Beautiful Love - My Creative Scrapbook

I pora na ostatni layout z czerwcowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:
Today is the time for the last layout of the June Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


Choć może nie widać tego na pierwszy rzut oka, ten layout jest o najpiękniejszej miłości - tej macierzyńskiej. Mama stoi obok swojego dziecka, pozwala mu poznawać świat, ale jest tuż obok, gotowa pomóc i chronić. Jej obecność jest subtelna, ale niezawodna, dlatego dziecko czuje się bezpiecznie. Taki bezpieczny spokój starałam się oddać w oprawie zdjęcia.
You might not see that at the first sight but this layout is about the most beautiful love - a mother's love. Mum is standing behind her child, lets him discover the world but she's right beside, ready to help and protect. Her presence is subtle but infallible, thus the child feels safe. And I tried to present that safe peaceful atmosphere in my layout.





Zajrzyjcie jeszcze obejrzeć resztki ;-))
Drop by tomorrow for some leftovers ;-))

Brak komentarzy: