piątek, 31 lipca 2020

Hi There - My Creative Scrapbook

I pora na ostatni layout z majowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook, z kolekcją A Romantic Life od Blue Fern Studios. Konsekwentnie - layout dziecięcy :-))
The time has come for hte last layout of the May Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook, featuring A Romantic Life collection by Blue Fern Studios. Being consistent throughout the series I made a kid layout :-))


Tutaj wykorzystałam wzór papieru: przepiękna ozdobna ramka wyznaczyła centrum, w którym umieściłam zdjęcie. Aby jednak nie było tak nudno, kompozycję ozdób dodałam nieco na lewo, a całkiem z prawej - napis z tekturowych liter. Odbiłam też kilka napisów z kitowego zestawu stempli.
Here I took advantage of the paper pattern: the beautiful decorative frame determined the centre in which I put my photo. Not to make it too boring, though, I added embellishments slightly to the left and the title to the right. I also stamped some sentiments from the kit stamp set.





Oczywiście, to nie wszystkie prace, zostało całkiem sporo resztek ;-)
Of course, that were not all the projects, there were quite a lot of scraps left ;-)

Brak komentarzy: