czwartek, 28 października 2021

Beauty - September LE My Creative Scrapbook

Wrześniowy kit Limited Edition miał trochę przygód w izbie celnej, więc pokazuję go z opóźnieniem - ale jest jeszcze dostępny w My Creative Scrapbook, więc prezentacja właściwie aktualna ;-)) Tym razem kit zawierał piękną kolekcję My Sweet od Primy - papiery, die-cuty, tekturowe naklejki, kwiaty oraz zestaw tekturek, a do tego kwiatowe stemple Hampton Art i łańcuszek perełek. Oto pierwszy layout, jaki powstał z tego zestawu :-)

The September Limited Edition kit had some aventures at the customs, so I can share it with a delay - but since it's still available at My Creative Scrapbook, these posts are actually quite up to date ;-)) This time the kit contained the beautiful My Sweet collection by Prima - papers, die-cuts, cardstock stickers, flowers and a set of chipboards as well as a set of Hampton Art flower stamps and a piece of pearl chain. Here's the first layout I made with this kit :-)

Tekturki zembossowałam, a łańcuszek pocięłam na kawałki i ułożyłam w ozdobną "firankę". Ponieważ na tło wybrałam mocno wzorzysty arkusz, naniosłam na nim biały wzór z maski z jednego z poprzednich kitów, aby wydobyć kompozycję z gąszcza kwiatów :-)

I heat-embossed the chipboard pieces and cut the pearl chain into pieces that I then arranged into a decorative border. As I chose quite a 'busy" background paper, I first applied a white pattern upon it using a stencil from one of the previous kits to make the photo cluster stand out from the flower bushes :-)





A jutro zapraszam na kolejny layout!

Visit here tomorrow for the next layout!

Brak komentarzy: