niedziela, 31 października 2021

My Darling - September LE My Creative Scrapbook

I oto pora na ostatni już layout z wrześniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:

And the time has come for the last layout of the September Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:

Z bardzo kolorowej kolekcji My Sweet od Primy udało mi się wybrać elementy do niemal monochromatycznej pracy :-) Na kompozycji tagów z delikatnymi złoceniami ułożyłam zdjęcie i ozdobiłam kwiatami, które z kolei uzupełniłam stemplowanymi warstwowo listkami. Od siebie dodałam jeszcze złote cekiny i perełki:

From the very colourful My Sweet collection by Prima I selected elements for an almost monochromatic page :-) I placed my photo on a couple of tags with delicate gold foil motives and added flowers and layer-stamped leaves. I also tossed in some gold sequins and pearls from my stash:




To już ostatni layout, ale nie koniec prac, zostało nieco resztek ;-))

It's the last layout but not the last project, there were some leftovers ;-))

1 komentarz:

Matilde pisze...

Świetny ten layout :)