środa, 6 października 2021

Give Thanks - My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj pora na drugi z serii layoutów z październikowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:

Today I'm sharing the second of the layout series for the October Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:

Na cudownym tle "kocyka" umieściłam die-cuty, naklejki i kwiaty oraz dodałam definicje słów odbite stemplami z kitowego zestawu.

Upon the gorgeous "blanket" background I arranged die-cuts, stickers and flowers and added word definitions stamped with the kit stamp set.




W Polsce nie obchodzimy Święta Dziękczynienia, a szkoda, bo moim zdaniem warto pamiętać, że zawsze mamy za co dziękować, nawet w najtrudniejszych momentach życia i ważne jest, by pielęgnować w sobie zdolność do wdzięczności.

Jak myślicie? 

Zajrzyjcie jutro na layout no.3 :-)

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Poland which I think is a pity, as it's worth remembering that even in life's worst moments there's something to be grateful for and it's important to nurture this ability to thank. What do you think?

Visit here tomorrow for the layout no.3 :-)

Brak komentarzy: