wtorek, 5 października 2021

Hello Autumn - My Creative Scrapbook

 Nie mogę uwierzyć, że dzisiaj premiera październikowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook - a ja go mam!! :-)) I oto pierwszy layout:

I can't believe today is the premiere of the October Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook - and I got it on time!! :-)) Here's the first layout:

W tym miesiącu kit zawiera świetną kolekcję Hello Pink Autumn od Primy (papiery, kwiaty, naklejki, die-cuty, drukowana kalka) oraz zestaw stempli Hampton Art. Pracowało się z tym zestawem fantastycznie!

The kit this month contains the great Hello Pink Autumn collection by Prima (papers, flowers, stickers, die-cuts, a printed vellum sheet) and a set of Hampton Art stamps. Working with this set was simply fantastic!




A jutro kolejny layout, zapraszam :-)

Drop by tomorrow for the next layout :-)

2 komentarze:

J.J pisze...

It's a great work! And I really like pumpkins :)

Oliwiaen pisze...

Thank you so much JJ!