sobota, 30 października 2021

Cute As A Button - September LE My Creative Scrapbook

A oto trzeci z kolei layout, jaki powstał z wrześniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:

Here's the third layout I made using the September Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:

Kolekcja My Sweet, na której oparty jest kit, zawiera mnóstwo motywów odnoszących się do krawiectwa, które jednak łatwo użyć jest w innym kontekście ;-) Stąd do ozdobienia zdjęcia małego słodziaka wykorzystałam określenie "Cute as a button (słodki jak guziczek) i wszystko pasuje :-) Oprócz motywów guzików i nici zdjęcie zdobią również kwiaty w kilku wersjach: te gotowe przestrzenne, naklejki oraz te warstwowo stemplowane i wycięte:

The My Sweet collection that the kit is based upon contains lots of sewing motives, but they are pretty easy to use in a different context ;-) So I based the design for this photo of the sweet little lady upon the "Cute as a button" expression and everything makes sense :-) Apart from button and thread motives I used various flowers to decorate the photo: the dimensional ones, cardstock stickers and layer-stamped and cut out ones:




A jutro zapraszam na ostatni layout w tej serii.

Visit here tomorrow for the last layout in this series.

Brak komentarzy: