piątek, 29 października 2021

Sweet Love - September LE My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj drugi layotu z wrześniowego kitu Limited Edition, który wciąż jest dostępny na My Creative Scrapbook:

Today I'm sharing the second layout I made using the September Limited Edition kit that's still available at My Creative Scrapbook:

Tym razem do ozdobienia tła użyłam... pasków sygnaturki z arkuszy kitowych, które ułożyłam we wzór plecionki. Na tak przygotowanym papierze ułożyłam die-cuty, naklejki, embossowane tekturki oraz odbiłam kilkukrotnie słowo "love" stempelkiem z kitowego zestawu:

This time I decorated the background paper with... signature stripes from the kit papers, which I arranged into a woven pattern. Upon that background I arranged some die-cuts, stickers, embossed chipboard elements and stamped the word "love" from the stamp set a couple of times:




A jutro layout no.3 :-)

Drop by tomorrow for the layout no.3 :-)

Brak komentarzy: